Believers partnering in prayer.
That’s what Prayer Pals is about. Think about it: is there anything more meaningful than knowing a fellow Christian prays for you in their own time? That’s a blessing we want to have more of here at EFC. Therefore we are starting a ministry called Prayer Pals. Prayer Pals connects Christians through prayer. By signing up you commit to blessing your assigned partner through regularly praying for them. But it’s a two-way street because they will also be committed to praying for you! As Prayer Pals you will be each other’s “go-to” person for sharing praises and requests. Whether over the phone or meeting up, experience the love of knowing someone is there to lift you up before the throne of grace. What better way to deepen your friendships at EFC?
How it works:
- Prayer Pals lasts for 3 months at a time (each quarter).
- This period runs from January 1st to March 31st.
- Every quarter we will shuffle up the partners and connect with a different person.
- Sign up sheet at church or you can email Pastor Justin at email@example.com
How to get the most out of Prayer Pals:
- Be open to connecting with someone new to you. We will do our best to make appropriate partner assignments (e.g., women partnered with women). Meanwhile we encourage you to be optimistic about getting to know someone new.
- Reach out to each other at least once a week (phone call, email, text, FB, hand-written letter, meetup). Either let them know you’re praying or pray with them.
- Remember to also praise God for the blessings in your life.
- Pray for the salvation of lost people you know.
- Open up about an area in your life you want to grow in.
- Avoid venting. Prayer Pals puts the emphasis on prayer.