EFC is meeting in person at the Church on Sunday mornings.
“Let us not give up meeting together” -Hebrews 10:25
“Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt His name together.” -Psalm 34:3
- Extra seating and spacing to facilitate distancing
- Church cleaned and sanitized before our worship service
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Practice hand washing
- No coffee or cookies until further notice
- No bulletins until further notice
- Offering box on back table (not passing a plate)
- Anyone who is sick please stay home (attenders and volunteers)
- Masks not required to attend – its up to each individual
- Nursery offered, toys sanitized but masks optional. (If you’re not comfortable putting your kids in nursery you are welcome to keep them in the service with you. We support their attendance in “big” church).
- Be sure of the other person’s comfort level before initiating any physical contact (e.g., handshakes & hugs)
- Remember we are gathering for worship not politics. Our focus is Jesus and the Father, not the Governor and the President. Please avoid stirring up the current debates and spoiling our gathering. Instead focus on loving one another and encouraging each other in the faith.
- Similarly, by resuming services we are not making a political statement as a church. Our purpose is to present ourselves to God together in worship.
- Be charitable. Some will think we have too many precautions while others not enough. Do not judge each other over masks. Promote unity through charity to leadership and your church family.
- We support anyone who after weighing the risks isn’t ready to come back just yet. Take your time.
May the grace of our Father be yours through Jesus our Savior,